The JLNW reaches out to women who demonstrate an interest in and commitment to volunteerism, regardless of race, color, religion or national origin. A prospective Member must have reached her 21st birthday by the date of application and must reside or work in Northern Westchester or show that the JLNW is the closest League to where she lives. Sponsorship is not required of any prospective member.
- Complete and submit New Member Class Enrollment Form.
- Pay a one-time New Member Course Fee of $25 + $150 Annual dues payable at time of enrollment ($75 annual dues if joining in the Spring)
- Attend 1 orientation meeting
- Attend 2 (out of 3) training meetings
- Participate in 2 Committee Rotations (each rotation is 6 months)
- Participate in 2 conversations with Placement Advisor (1 for each rotation)
Active Annual Requirements
- Attend a placement interview in person with placement advisor.
- Pay annual dues of $150 by May 1st.