The Holiday Sharing Drive has been one of the Junior League of Northern Westchester’s signature events for 42 years. The JNLW works with local agencies to make the holiday season brighter for struggling families in our area.
- single-parent families
- homeless families
- neglected children and teenagers
- victims of domestic violence
- physically challenged individuals
- families suffering deep financial duress
- persons struggling with terminal illness
Together, we can help ease some of the financial strain and put smiles on the faces of those in need within our community this holiday season.
Click here to sponsor a family or individual.
If you are unable to sponsor a family but would still like to contribute, please consider a monetary donation of any amount that will be used to help supplement the gifts for the families.
Click here to make a monetary donation.