The JLNW reaches out to women who demonstrate an interest in and commitment to volunteerism, regardless of race, color, religion or national origin. A prospective Member must have reached her 21st birthday by the date of application and must reside or work in Northern Westchester or show that the JLNW is the closest League to where she lives. Sponsorship is not required of any prospective member.
- Complete and submit Provisional Class Enrollment Form.
- Pay a one-time Provisional Course Fee of $25 + $150 Annual dues payable at time of enrollment ($75 annual dues if joining in the Spring)
- Attend 1 Provisional orientation meeting
- Attend 2 (out of 3) Provisional training meetings
- Participate in 2 Committee Rotations (each rotation is 6 months)
- Accumulate 100 Volunteer Points (can be earned through work on community projects and attending General Membership Meetings, etc.) or pay $3 per service hour not accumulated.
- Participate in 2 conversations with Placement Advisor (1 for each rotation)
Active Annual Requirements
- Accumulate 100 Volunteer Points or pay $3 per service hour not accumulated.
- Attend a placement interview in person with placement advisor.
- Pay annual dues of $150 by May 1st.